Tuesday, July 28, 2009

His head must be empty too

  • Headache I got headache. Last Saturday, I made 2 mistakes on T4 and till now I'm keeping thinking about what is the better plan i have should used.
  • Exam Scams High school students leave the exam room after their first day of exams at Boeung Trabek High School in Phnom Penh on Monday. Despite efforts by police and officials to crack down on cheating, students have reported employng a range of strategies - using bribes to Bluetooth - to get an edge over their peers. (taken from THE PHNOM PENH POST JULY 29, 2009)

  • His head must be empty too


    (China Daily) Updated:2005-07-25 13:48


      Little Bobby: I've got a stomachache.
      Aunt Tess: That's because you haven't eaten and your stomach is empty, so it hurts.
      Little Bobby: Now I know why Uncle Harry has headache all the time. His head must be empty too. http://english.sohu.com/20050725/n226437676.shtml

No comments: