Monday, July 27, 2009

Headache

I got headache. Last Saturday, I made 2 mistakes on T4 and till now I'm keeping thinking about what is the better plan i have should used.

I should stop thinking of it; i have some new ideas now.

It's better to read Jokes


H to O
(China Daily) Updated:2005-07-26 13:29

  EACHER: What is the chemical formula for water?
  SARAH: "HIJKLMNO"!
  TEACHER: What are you talking about?
  SARAH: Yesterday you said its H to O!


Sooner or later
(China Daily) Updated:2005-07-22 13:35

  A thief with a long record was brought before the judge.
  Judge: Have you ever stolen things?
  Thief: Oh, now and then.
  Judge: And where have you stolen these things?
  Thief: Oh, here and there.
  Judge: Right. Lock him up, officer.
  Thief: Hey, when do I get out jail?
  Judge: Oh, sooner or later.

http://english.sohu.com/20050722/n226410390.shtml

No comments: