Sunday, February 22, 2009

sunsamnang.blogspot.com March 04, 2008

Rethinking of Ambition and Dream

Better or worse, do things you are really passionate about!! after many years of being a lost student, I found my way working on what I have always wanted, managing a Rule of Law program in a very prestigious US-based organization and, above all, teaching in universities;

why I like teaching: one of my favoriate quotes, "Sharing in the only way to achieve immortality"; and, it is wonderful to see a grou of people with eyes wide open, expecting you to say something, to say some right things, to say what they need to know, and to share with them what you are capable of. You need to give them what you can so that some day, what you have given will contribute to raise their potentials. Still, I think I won't stop here. In the next 5 years, I don't know what I will be doing, who I will be with, and whatever I may become, but above all, keep your ambition high because "you never know what you are going to get unless you really try"( My another favoriate quotë).

After all, I just stole one short moment from my own long hectic day of work to write this boring piece of idea of mine, in case you decide to endure when visiting this blog.

No comments: