Sunday, February 22, 2009

sokhourny.blogspot.com


What has it got to do with RAIN? Does rain hurt you by any means? Tonight the sky was so clear, but why you, the RAIN, comes in this way and bring away the sky? The sky is the only place where moons can stay. Why do you, RAIN, have to take the MOON away from me? Can't you just leave me alone and let me be? Can't you just let me do anything I want, get anyway I want? Why do you have to take the moon away from me? Why? Why? Why you, destiny, have to fool human being? Why you, RAIN and Destiny, got the power and rights to do anything I want while this little Rabbit me can't even ask for this tiny request? It doesn't really matter if you the RAIN or Destiny decided to take the MOON away since the MOON doesn't even believe this rabbit's true and innermost feeling inside the bottom of the heart? Has you, MOON, ever trusted this rabbit even once, let alone claiming you did? Have you, MOON, ever understood this rabbit's heart and mind? Just what have this tiny Rabbit done to be punished like this? Do you really believe that me this little Rabbit have so many "the one I love"? Can't you just believe this rabbit a word, just a single word he said would be okay?
No one would ever bother to believe if the Rabbit is meant this way or was serious by any mean, but you're the only one he loves and why you still think he doesn't? This Rabbit sit under the moon and told you, Moon, trillion times how he love you? But what has he got in the end? The Moon was still faded away when the rain comes. Rain, Rain, you really came in the wrong time. Any other time you could come, but please, I beg you, not this time round. You can always come any time you would. I know you have the rights while I don't to command anything natural or unnatural by all means, but just this tiny request would cost you a whole life of happiness or sadness? When you, MOON, is ill or headache, not to mention about seriously ill, do you think Rabbit would just be happy? It doesn't hurt him, but his heart. When you wrong him for any matters he doesn't care, do you think he would want to be like this? When you're in happiness and success, he'd always be happy for you. Congrats! Anybody could suspect his love towards you, but you couldn't. So stop asking if he had the true feeling for you whether or not you doesn't.