Wednesday, January 21, 2009

Live Our Lives of Possibilities

1."if it was possible for others, it would be possible for me. It was only a question of strategy."

2."How did they take notes? How did they stay motivated? How did the grasp difficult concepts? How did they tackle tough emamination questions?"

3."I read biographies of self-made millionaires and inventors,I read books on wealth creation, psychology, linguitics and personal development."

4."I then started putting into practice what I learnt by taking massive action."

5."I learned then that neither vooks nor seminars can make us achieve our goals, not unless WE make it work."

6."If you want to see a miracle in your life, then be that miracle."

taken from MASTER YOUR MiND DESIGN YOUR DESTINY
Authors: Adam Khoo, and Stuart Tan

No comments: